Tim Zerillo is a criminal defense lawyer who represents marijuana businesses with their compliance issues. Tim provides a powerful value proposition for marijuana entrepreneurs: legal advice with marijuana regulations and criminal defense help if the police get involved. Tim Zerillo is a lawyer, speaker and writer, focusing on criminal defense and marijuana topics. He is a Delegate for the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. Tim is a Past President of the Maine Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. He is a frequent speaker at Homegrown for the Medical Marijuana Caregivers of Maine and at NECANN (New England Cannabis Conventions). Tim has been voted to the Top 100 list by the National Trial Lawyers.
How Can Our Marijuana Practice Help You?
It is critical that you have legal help for your cannabis and hemp business. There is always a threat of State or Federal interference in your business. Protect your investment and your liberty by retaining Zerillo Law Firm, LLC.
Board of Directors and Compliance
You should consider the proactive measure of adding Attorney Zerillo to your board of directors or employing him as a compliance officer, where allowed by law. In some instances, Attorney Zerillo will consider alternative fee agreements for start-up cannabis companies.
- Criminal consultation across the United States
- Defense of federal and state claims against you or your business
- State and Federal representation in Maine
- Federal representation throughout the United States
- Criminal and civil forfeiture
- Legal Compliance Audits
- Monitoring Regulation Changes
- Corporate and Internal Investigations
- Regulatory Compliance
- Risk Mitigation
- CBD, Hemp and Cannabis Counsel
- Financial Consultation
- Strategic Business Relationships
- Simple business set-ups and referrals for complex needs.
- Breach of Contract and Related Claims
- Constitutional Challenges to Local Ordinances
- Settlement Negotiations
- Administrative Hearings
- Partner and Ownership Disputes
Tim Zerillo's standard fee is $300 per hour for consultation. Fees are set by Attorney Zerillo based on the circumstances of the case.
Cultivating, selling, using, and possessing marijuana is illegal under federal law. Cultivating, selling, using, and possessing marijuana is illegal under Maine law, unless you are a medical marijuana caregiver in compliance with all Maine medical marijuana laws and regulations. Any legal advice provided by Zerillo Law, LLC is not designed to help you avoid compliance with Federal, State or Local laws or regulations.