We represent crime victims, including those who have been victimized by assault and sexual assault. We very often represent victims who were
- sexually abused when they were children, by a parent, relative, coach, or priest/pastor
- inappropriately touched or assaulted by a doctor, dentist or medical professional in a medical or dental examination
- sexually assaulted or abused while at school or college by a teacher or another student
- sexually abused by a therapist or psychiatrist during treatment
- sexually abused by a sports coach, scouts leader or other childhood mentor
- sexually abused by a religious leader
- sexually abused by a babysitter or a neighbor
- sexually abused as a child by an adult
- used for the taking of child pornography images or videos
Remember, there are statutes of limitations for your claims, and Maine law has evolved a lot on this issue over the years. Please don't wait, and contact us immediately. Your call to us is confidential and protected by attorney-client privilege.
For more information about our services, please call 207-228-1139 to speak directly with a Portland, Maine crime victim's rights lawyer, or contact us by using our online form.
Free consultation on crime victim's rights cases · Free Parking at our offices in Portland and Windham